Sorting by Album Delays

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
Garyoke

Sorting by Album Delays

Post by Garyoke »

Occasionally when I start up kJams, it will hang up with a progress window showing "sorting by album", even though I NEVER sort by album. Additionally, occasionally while using kJams, seemingly intermittently, the activity monitor will report "sorting by album" even though I haven't issued any kind of a sort command. And when this occurs, there's another problem... the audio for the particular song I've just picked won't play. The graphics will, but no audio.

I'm running a Core2Duo 2+ GHz MacBook pro with 4GB RAM. I've looked up that this machine can actually access up to 6 GB... wonder if I should spend the $$??

dave
Site Admin

Re: Sorting by Album Delays

Post by dave »

i've never heard of kjams just deciding to sort by something. you really do have to click the sort column header to get it to sort by that, OR the playlist has to have the default set to sort by that. so go to your library and sort by PLI.

for other playlists, sort by #

i am skeptical that sorting is in any way related to the audio not playing. can you really confirm that? you should be fine with 4GB