Re-Interpret Names problem

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
kjb87

Re-Interpret Names problem

Post by kjb87 »

I imported some songs into kjams and selected them re-interpreted the names and it worked but it said there was an error renaming the songs, they looked fine in kjams but wouldn't play. the file name of the first track of every cd/folder was changed to "_.zip" and in the zip file the names were changed to "_.cdg" "_.mp3". if i rename and relink the files they will play but its a lot of work to rename every #1 track of every folder i import.

dave
Site Admin

Re: Re-Interpret Names problem

Post by dave »

get me on iChat and i'll help you with this.
http://karaoke.kjams.com/wiki/IChat

kjb87

Post by kjb87 »

I forgot to mention i'm using windows so ichat isn't gonna work for me. I have skype, i'm "brian.bartman" i tried the acrobat connect room but it was empty, so just hit me up on skype or i'll just try the acrobat room later. thank you.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

hmm, you must have missed this part of the instructions:
then send me an email saying you're on windows and you're in my Acrobat Connect room.
i don't leave the acrobat room logged in, or skype, so when you get there, you have to send me an email telling me you're there, then i'll log in.

kjb87

Post by kjb87 »

oops doing that now

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

i fixed the bug where kJams can't find/play those songs but i haven't fixed the one where they get created in the first place, so please contact me via email again.