Swapped Histories.

Feel free to post bug reports here. I need exact, detailed steps showing me how I can re-create the bug on my machine, so give as much info and detail as possible.
Karanight

Swapped Histories.

Post by Karanight »

Here's something I cannot replicate but I'm hoping that you've heard of the problem from others and you'll treat this as more evidence.
Sometimes when I mark a singer as here and then look at the singers history, the history doesn't belong to that singer. This has happened a few times and so far when it's happened I've had to recreate the correct song list for the singer in question, but, recently it happened and I recognised the history of the singer (We'll call this singer, singer A) as another singers (We'll call this singer, singer B) songs, so I marked singer B as here and singer A's history was actually singer B's

To recap
I marked singer A as here
I then marked singer B as here
Singer A had singer B's history
and singer B had singer A's history

I've no idea how to recreate this. I've spent quite a long time trying to recreate but I've not been successful, sorry
Posted by Len of LensKaraoke fame

Web site at
http://lenskaraoke.com

dave
Site Admin

Re: Swapped Histories.

Post by dave »

strange indeed. is there any chance they have the same name? or is one an alias? were you on the latest version when it happened?

the best way to enable me to fix it is to figure out how to reproduce it.

Karanight

Post by Karanight »

I don't know the version it happened with and I can't check at the moment because it happened on a computer thats pemannantly at a venue, but it has happened with older versions as well. I'l check the version in the morning and make sure the latest version is instaled. The names of the last two singers it happened with were something like "Bob Beth" and "Beth Bob"

Web site at

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

k. keep me posted

Karanight

Post by Karanight »

OK. The version is an older one 1.0d51r16
I've got three venues set up permanently and getting round to updating via sneakernet is a pain None of the venues are on the net and I'm too tight to use a dongle. I have the same problem when new disc arrive, updating updating updating. I want to set up another venue in a couple of months so its gonna get worse.

I'll update this weekend

Web site at

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

eventually kjams will include SAAS of Syncing multiple installations over the net. after 2.0