Highlighting Singers name

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
Karanight

Highlighting Singers name

Post by Karanight »

When a singers folder is closed via the small triangle the list of singers opens so the singer can be unchecked and thats great.

Any chance of the name thats just been closed being highlighted to make it quicker to find and uncheck.

Incidentally when a singer is unchecked, their name remains highlighted which is great because if I uncheck the wrong singer I can scroll down to mark the sing back in without worrying who the were.
Posted by Len of LensKaraoke fame

Web site at
http://lenskaraoke.com

dave
Site Admin

Re: Highlighting Singers name

Post by dave »

thanks for the feedback on this, i'll see what i can do!

-dave

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

i misunderstood this on first reading.

what you're relying on is actually a bug. When you click the triangle to hide the singer's playlists, it is supposed to select the singer, not the list of singers. this bug has been fixed. to do what you are trying to do, right click on the singer and pick "mark not here".

Karanight

Post by Karanight »

Thanks for that Dave
I't amazing how we can go through life without seeing what's in front of us, I'd make a useless cop or witness to a crime, "What did you see" said the cop, "nothing" said I
Posted by Len of LensKaraoke fame

Web site at
http://lenskaraoke.com

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)