Shift-Command-F for Music Store

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
jfbiii

Shift-Command-F for Music Store

Post by jfbiii »

I love Shift-Command-F. I use this more than any other command in kJams. If only there were a Shift-Command-G for immediately searching the Music Store, or for rolling the search I just performed into the Music Store. i.e., Shift-Command-F "Paper Planes" turns up nothing in the Library, so I hit Shift-Command-G (because it's right next to F) and get transferred to the Music Store list with the search for what I just typed already done so I don't have to re-type it. I almost always search my library first and then go to the music store, but even if I did hit Shift-Command-G with nothing in the search field, I'd still end up in the music store with a full list that I could then search.

:D

Just an idea. Someone else may have a better way of getting there. The key-combo isn't particularly important, I just picked G because it's right there next to F. I know it's "search again" in a lot of programs or "find next instance of what I just searched for" so it kind of makes sense on that level, too.
From he to whom much liquor is given...much singing is expected.

Karanight

Re: Shift-Command-F for Music Store

Post by Karanight »

Good idea.
I use two libraries and if I can't find what I want in my pre sung song library I copy and paste into the official library.
Posted by Len of LensKaraoke fame

Web site at
http://lenskaraoke.com

dave
Site Admin

Re: Shift-Command-F for Music Store

Post by dave »

kthx it's on the list now :)