Songbookdb

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
DanDemolition

Songbookdb

Post by DanDemolition »

Although I prefer the look, and ease of my current setup(Wtkjams), I’m curious, are there any current plans (I’ve seen it mentioned years ago) of integrating songbookdb to add to the rotation, and be manageable? Unless I am just missing something, which is another thing completely. I’d like to avoid adding manually, but do also like the idea of having offline songbook access, as well as people just using a website rather than an app to add their songs. I know there’s pros and cons to this, but the option would be nice. I’ve also considered strictly subscribing so I have an easily accessible list on my screen to add new songs in manually, after I’ve turned off my kiosk when I am full for the night, as to not waste more paper, or have forgetten who had asked me earlier (some of my shows I fill up 2-2.5 hrs before I finish depending, and have stopped using slips).
-Daniel Todd
WildStyle Karaoke, CA

dave
Site Admin

Re: Songbookdb

Post by dave »

i definitely would like to do it, but haven't gotten around to it. i'm currently focused on the 64 bit transition

bigdavedeluxe

Post by bigdavedeluxe »

Hi Dave. David here. Any update on linking with SongbookDB? Thanks

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

use wtkJams for now

i must complete the 64bit transition before thinking about ANYTHING else.

JasJ21

Post by JasJ21 »

Hi, sorry to insist as others have already asked, but is there an ETA on it? I'm already satisfied by kJams, but it'd make it even better.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

If you want the latest news on the subject, please see the above link. :-)