Turn off target mode

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
HowardBrazee

Turn off target mode

Post by HowardBrazee »

Is there any way to turn off target mode? I have a very hard time hitting a playlist the right amount so I can rename it. I sometimes have the same problem clicking on a song that I want to select to "Get info" (especially if it's at the top of a playlist). I just can't select it correctly. (Or as a feature request, let "get info" work on playlists so that I can rename it - when I select "Get info" there, nothing happens).

I've been trying to click on a playlist for 10 minutes now, trying to rename it. (Ahh, I needed to press "Return").

dave
Site Admin

Re: Turn off target mode

Post by dave »

no there is no way to just disable target mode.

your double-click speed is probably set too slow. so just click WAIT click to get into rename mode, OR set your double click speed to be quicker (system prefs)

as you've discovered, click then RETURN is much easier anyway

HowardBrazee

Post by HowardBrazee »

Thanks.

DeusExMachina

Post by DeusExMachina »

It would be nice if it were preference-selectable to change double click between target mode, dropping the disclosure triangle, and editing the name.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

i like the idea. sigh. like a thousand sighs.