"Where do we go from here?"

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
EVO

"Where do we go from here?"

Post by EVO »

I hope that the last several update titles are not a peak into the mind of kJams author!!! :?

I may be a lone voice in the forums, but my dad gave me some good advice a long time ago. He told me, just because you can doesn't mean you should!

We all know Dave is a magician and capable of all the crazy one off, specific to only one venue, weird combination requests that come through here. He is also capable of supporting all the completely non karaoke specific tech questions that are asked, BUT...just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Brings me back to the topic..."Where do we go from here?"

Again just one mans opinion but I would love to see a return to the fundamentals of kJams. The main page version 2 coming soon features. Fast database searching, filler music, hardware acceleration. Its hard to imagine how one man can accomplish all of this in addition to the one off requests and non product specific tech support. Especially when I think this started out as a passion project.

Don't lose the passion Dave! I am a believer in the product and the man behind it!

Just sent you a little donation in support. Thanks for all the effort!

dave
Site Admin

Re: "Where do we go from here?"

Post by dave »

my life is a little up in the air right now. i'm mostly just fixing bugs, as you can see here.
i would really like to get back to working more diligently on kJams, but i need my life to settle down before i'll have the attention for that. i'm trying, i really am. and thanks so much for the donation, i really appreciate it.

EVO

Post by EVO »

Been there! Hope things settle for you soon.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

:|