Kurt Slep Annoyance button

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
DeusExMachina

Kurt Slep Annoyance button

Post by DeusExMachina »

Once you get back around to working on multiple video streams, it would be amusing to have a button that, as you monitor the live video stream, allowed you to black it out until you decided to let the stream play through, at which point it would fade back in.
One could of course substitute a custom graphic instead of a black screen.

:)

dave
Site Admin

Re: Kurt Slep Annoyance button

Post by dave »

yeah. currently you can show a showscreen whenever you want but you have to guess when to take it down since you can't monitor the video under it in a separate view. i could relatively easily make the "artwork" view (video panel in the browser) have a "what layer to show" button

DeusExMachina

Post by DeusExMachina »

Ha. This was mostly a tongue in cheek post (though with practical use beyond negating attempts at copyrighted symbol law suits) but being able to see the video stream underlying the current show screen has been feature request numero uno for literally years! :) Add a pref that lets one chose the default behavior of the artwork view (I'd been calling it the preview pane) when a ShowScreen was up and it would be near perfect!
Thought this was already on the "Do sometime before 2029 (the year the Terminator is sent from, I think)" list.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

it probably is already on the list. maybe now it's on there twice :)