Can the export to iPod be set to portrait mode?

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
BlueGreen

Can the export to iPod be set to portrait mode?

Post by BlueGreen »

I have a16 gb itouch. When I export a song to the iTouch (I am assuming I should use the iPhone setting) the movie file automatically switches to landscape mode to watch on the wide screen. (This is a default from Apple) I have a fm dock set up in my car that holds the iTouch and plays it through my radio when driving. If I play a karaoke song I have to read it sideways due to this landscape switching. Is it possible to set up the movie export knowing it is going to switch to landscape and have the lyrics play right side up?
Thanks

dave
Site Admin

hmm

Post by dave »

well sounds like it's an easy thing to do, I'll put it on my list but i've got a bazillion things on my list that are above it. If i get a couple more requests for it then i'll move it up. Or if you make your case *reeeeeeeally* a lot. Or if you bribe me ;)

-dave

BlueGreen

Post subject: hmm

Post by BlueGreen »

No money left to bribe you, so I will just have to wait. If the cops stop me while trying to figure out the lyrics as I am driving it will be your fault.

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

8)