KaraFun Pro Subscription Integration request

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
karaokeniagara

KaraFun Pro Subscription Integration request

Post by karaokeniagara »

Hi Dave, So I want to start by saying that I love your software and purchased it not only because of its awesomeness but because it has KaraokeCloudPro integration.
Unfortunately in being a previous subscriber I noticed they have multiple of duplicates (Versions) within their 9000+ song offline offerings.

I switched to KaraFun's Pro subscription because of the Unique 21000+ song collection also available offline. I am quite happy with the offerings and quality of music KaraFun provides in the subscription.

Now my question: Can you please please (Yes I said it twice) integrate KaraFun into the Stores. Please and thank you.

KaraFun also offers an affiliate program. with this integration, I have confidence you will do well as an affiliate integrating KaraFun with Kjams.

dave
Site Admin

Re: KaraFun Pro Subscription Integration request

Post by dave »

AFAIK "KaraFun" is a proprietary format and the won't give out the details to third parties. If you'd like to contact them on my behalf and convince them that "Lock In" is a stupid idea, feel free.