Duet

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
djunod

Duet

Post by djunod »

Completed Feature: the "Duet" checkbox and "Duet Comment" text can now be edited in the Rotation playlists. The data lives with the singer only with respect to that song (ie: a different singer with the same song will not get that data)
I don't see this... how do I see this Duet checkbox & comment in the Rotation playlist?

dave
Site Admin

Re: Duet

Post by dave »

it's a "Sort Column" that you have to show. Here is how to show/hide Sort Columns.

djunod

Post by djunod »

Is that data transmitted with the Rotation from the Server?

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

no. this is currently a hack. i will be developing "real" duet support for 2 eventually. i don't want to put much time into this hack, as i'll be dismantling it later.

DeusExMachina

Post by DeusExMachina »

It was my request, this hack, the purpose of which is just to act as a supplemental note where I can jot down duet members if I know about them, so that I can know who to call AND adjust the rotation manually to compensate.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)