Auto playing idle graphic or video clip.

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
cutmoney

Auto playing idle graphic or video clip.

Post by cutmoney »

A feature that would be very nice, especially when the night is slow, is to have an idle graphic (or video clip). What I mean is when kJams is not playing a song (or doing anything else) there could be a user specified JPEG image or QuickTime video clip that could just continually display until another song is loaded. This way, you could either put some information on the screen about your karaoke, how to make requests, drink specials, or a logo. This would let the singers know which monitors are dedicated to karaoke rather than just having a black screen when you aren't playing.
<b>DJ Cut Money C</b>
Thunder & Lightning Sound and Lighting
www.MidwestDJs.com

dave
Site Admin

filler media

Post by dave »

This has been in the plan since the beginning. You will be able to import any QuickTime format, including still formats. Also you'll be able to edit text that you can have either "credit scroll" style or "ticker" style, and you can set these to play at your command or que'd in between or behind (movies) or in front of (tickers) the music and graphics.

Rayco

Post by Rayco »

If kJams had the ability to play QT movies you could just make your ad's and inserts up as Qt and playlist them.

PS just remembered MAjor wishlist item;

to cue to (selectable maybe 1 sec.) start of music.

Great if this can be done and then exported to Qt, I would not have to edit in Streamclip then.
Rayco