hide-able "EQ" panel for sync/temp adjustments

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
tracyterrell

hide-able "EQ" panel for sync/temp adjustments

Post by tracyterrell »

Dave,

I recognize that KJams aims to keep a sleek, iTunes-like appearance. However,there are certain features I don't use often enough that I don't remember the keyboard shortcuts, but when I need them, I'm scrambling to find them - for example sync-slipping and tempo/pitch adjustment.

I think it might be a nice (and relatively simple) add to have a hidable panel that offer these as 1-click adjustments. I'm thinking of something like a mini-EQ panel that lets you click a +/- to adjust a slider that shows visually if you have adjusted up or down from the baseline settings. With one keyboard shortcut to show/hide this panel, I could have all of the track adjustments handy.

Just a thought...

Tracy

dave
Site Admin

Re: hide-able "EQ" panel for sync/temp adjustments

Post by dave »

sure, that's a good idea. but until that is done, meanwhile, just look in the Controls menu, which lists the keyboard shortcuts for these menu items