Tempo pull-down

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
TheWarrior97

Tempo pull-down

Post by TheWarrior97 »

I haven't been doing this for that long, so maybe I should know the settings for tempo. But I don't so a pull down list like pitch has would be easier for me to figure out in what increments tempo is adjusted.

I also think somehow integrating mp3tag program into yours would cover nearly all the tagging bases. To me, its a pretty efficient program. However I am an organizing nut so maybe it isn't the most important feature request.

Thanks for all you do

J

dave
Site Admin

Re: Tempo pull-down

Post by dave »

tempo is a percent. 100% is "1", 95% (a tad slower) is ".95", 105% (a tad fast) is "1.05".

but you can just play the song, then use the "tempo faster/slower" controls (Control menu), and kjams will enter the value for you magically.

and: mp3 tag editing IS built in, and it's quite powerful. eg: kjams will unzip your files, update the ID3 tags, re-zip the file, then set the meta data on the zip file as well, so that it doesn't have to unzip the file to get the data next time.

kjams can also reinterpret your names if all the data is in the file name.