Apple TV

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
crystal_jade100

Apple TV

Post by crystal_jade100 »

Hi, I am wanting to connect my karaoke to the TV without having lots of silly wires. I was wondering if here would be any possibility of making an airplay capability on the visualiser window so that I can connect using my Apple TV. :P

dave
Site Admin

Re: Apple TV

Post by dave »

DeusExMachina

Post by DeusExMachina »

Just use wireless HDMI.

crystal_jade100

Post by crystal_jade100 »

Cool, I'll try that. Cheers

Razor

Post by Razor »

I use airparrot on the Mac to airdisplay to appletv for on screen lyrics. Works great

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

yes, it works great if you're not using a microphone connected to your computer.

djunod

Post by djunod »

Razor wrote:I use airparrot on the Mac to airdisplay to appletv for on screen lyrics. Works great
That's cool. I tried it. Works nicely, you can say what window to mirror, such as the Video window. Works nicely if you are at home doing your own audio & mixing.

It looks like Mountain Lion will support it built in. See http://osxdaily.com/2012/02/17/airplay- ... tain-lion/
Apple TV owners have an extra incentive to try out OS X Mountain Lion Dev Preview; AirPlay Mirroring. With AirPlay Mirroring, you can stream the Mac desktop and whatever application is on screen to an HDTV wirelessly through the Apple TV, making it easier than ever to watch videos from a Mac or play games on a much larger TV screen from a couch. It’s a great feature that finally came to the Mac with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, ...

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

well nifty!

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)