Add Purchased Songs to Playlist

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
goateeguy

Add Purchased Songs to Playlist

Post by goateeguy »

What if this kinda acted like iTunes, in the fact when you purchase a song, it adds it into a Purchased Items Playlist?

(I still maintain books, so it would be nice if say once a month or 2 weeks, I could check the folder... and then add those into the books then just delete the items in that play list.) OR actually another feature that would work as well...

is "Drag to purchase", so if I drag a song from a store into a playlist or my library... it would purchase it for me and move it into there.

tetzel

Re: Add Purchased Songs to Playlist

Post by tetzel »

Until then, you could activate the "Date Added" column, and sort your list that way.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

you can also show the "purchased" column and the checked ones are ones you bought

leo-magic

Post by leo-magic »

is "Drag to purchase", so if I drag a song from a store into a playlist or my library... it would purchase it for me and move it into there
Thist would be great! Drag onto a singer already works but not on a playlist...

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

it's a "feature" that you can drag to a singer and it does not purchase at that moment. it purchases when they are going to sing next.

you can currently drag from store to Library and it will purchase.