Cyrillic

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
dreben

Cyrillic

Post by dreben »

Hi Dave,
I'm very happy to work with "Kjams" and so far - NO Complains! But one thing is bothering me. Is it possible for Singers, logged into Web Server, to search Library in Cyrillic? I have a lot of songs, people use to sing in Cyrillic in my Country. At the moment the search is giving me NO results. Please excuse my English.
Regards:
Kriss

dave
Site Admin

Re: Cyrillic

Post by dave »

If you're looking for Cyrillic songs i have no idea. if you find an online store that sells them please let me know.

but it seems you're asking if people can search YOUR kJams library in Cyrillic, but of course that would only return results IF you have some Cyrillic songs. If you do, then the search should work.

I am not sure exactly what you're asking.

dreben

Post by dreben »

Well, probably this is because my English. I have a lot of songs in Cyrillic and Kjams plays them in the same way like the others. When I search in the Library for a Cyrillic song, I don't have any problems. But wen I search for a Cyrillic song, through the Web Server using a browser, the Library gives me no result. And this is only for a Cyrillic, not the English one. I hope, I am clear this time
Regards:
Kriss

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

ah, thank you. hmm. i will try this and see what i can find.

dreben

Post by dreben »

Thanks in advance!
Kriss

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

i have fixed this bug, new release pretty soon i hope.

dreben

Post by dreben »

Dave,
Thank you soooooo much!!! Works as it should be. Great support!
Best Regards:
Kriss

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)