Add To Playlist

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
kenwardc

Add To Playlist

Post by kenwardc »

Hi there

I'm new here having just purchased KjamsPro so please be gentle! ;)

Firstly have to say - the software is OUTSTANDING. Thanks so much for putting so much effort into it.

My feature request - as it looks and behaves so much like iTunes, what would be great, especially when dealing with large lists of songs, would be to be able to right-click and say "Add to Playlist", at which point a selection of playlists would come up. I guess one would have to create the playlist first but it would just be a slick feature for an already very slick bit of software.

Cheers
Chris

dave
Site Admin

Re: Add To Playlist

Post by dave »

hmm yes i've done that for Singers in the Pro version. you can right click and add to a new or existing singer. i'll add "playlists" to the list of "todo"

kenwardc

Post by kenwardc »

hmm yes i've done that for Singers in the Pro version. you can right click and add to a new or existing singer. i'll add "playlists" to the list of "todo"
Thanks. Yes - I have the Pro version and that was the thought - if we can do it for singers.... ;)

Cheers
Chris

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)

leo-magic

Post by leo-magic »

The ability to move Songs from the store to a Playlist would be great too!

Thanks!!
Léo

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

well you can drag and drop for that. and/or you can target mode for that. i think.

leo-magic

Post by leo-magic »

for me that works only on singers. (drag an drop to playlist does NOT work from the store...)

DeusExMachina

Post by DeusExMachina »

Confirmed. Drag and drop to a singer works fine, but drag and drop to a playlist fails to highlight the target, and instead releasing the song over the playlist just cancels the process.

However, if you set a playlist in target mode, double clicking on the song in the Music Store DOES add it to the play list.

So 50/50?

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

bug, thankz

leo-magic

Post by leo-magic »

Are you planing to fix this or not?

Thanks!
Leo

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

dragging a non-streaming song from a Store to a Playlist should cause a purchase. it's on my list, so yes i plan to fix it. but it's not at the top of the list