kJams font zoom

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
franks

kJams font zoom

Post by franks »

For us with weak eyes or using kJams in bright daylight, it would be great to have an option to zoom the font size in the kJams playlist & library windows. The screen is almost washed out in outdoor situations and the cursor is just about invisible. Often a song selection change has to be made on the fly and this feature would really reduce squinting, changing glasses, and bringing one's nose to the computer screen to see and would avoid awkward delays and selection errors.

Karanight

Re: kJams font zoom

Post by Karanight »

There is a way to increase the size of the text in the kJams windows and I'm sure Dave or somebody will point you in the right direction. I did it once but didn't like it so I changed it back, I just can't remember what I did.

As for the curser on my computer I've gone into System Prefs/Universal Access/Mouse & Trackpad and clicked to make the Curser Size bigger. It's a huge help in finding the curser that is way too small for all but those with fantastic sight.
Posted by Len of LensKaraoke fame

Web site at
http://lenskaraoke.com

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

it is a secret pref:
<key>Browser Font Size</key>
<integer>11</integer>
change that number to something bigger

franks

Post by franks »

Great!

Thanks Len and Dave for the tips!

They worked out fine!!

Now let there be light!

DeusExMachina

Post by DeusExMachina »

Also in a pinch you can use the OS X accessibility controls, and just position the cursor over the area in question, hold the control key down, and scroll, either with a mouse wheel, or two finger scrolling on a track pad.
Note: For this to work, you must have two finger scrolling turned on in Trackpad preferences.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)