Mp3+CDG to ZIP script or plugin?

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
LOLkaraoke

Mp3+CDG to ZIP script or plugin?

Post by LOLkaraoke »

There is already a software for windows but its very outdated. I think it's called "MP3+G to ZIP 1.0". If there was a script that automatically paired up same name file names with both extensions (.cdg and .mp3 or .mp4) into a zipped folder; that would be awesome. (of course for OSX and above)

Thanks in advance :)

dave
Site Admin

Re: Mp3+CDG to ZIP script or plugin?

Post by dave »

just use kJams. add them to the library and go "convert to mp3" and they'll be re-encoded and zipped into your library folder, or optionally in-place if you set the secret pref.

dizzidecazz

Post by dizzidecazz »

Dave,

Is there a way to zip the two files without re-encoding the MP3s and is it safe to assume that it will use the settings from the Import prefs?

Cheers,
Damien

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

no but that's one of my top feature requests, so it'll happen before 1.0

DeusExMachina

Post by DeusExMachina »

Wrote (and posted) this a while back. Just use Automator to make it, well, automated. Drag and drop your files, or whole folders to the script, or place the script in the finder side bar and drag to that.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=408

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

YAY! 8)