Ooh, Ooh, another idea - access to web server css

Is kJams missing a feature you need? Post it here! Note: if iTunes has it but kJams doesn't, it's a good bet kJams will have it, but that I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But go ahead and request it anyway!
Sedge

Ooh, Ooh, another idea - access to web server css

Post by Sedge »

If there is a way to give us access to the css for the web server stuff, that would be great. The blinding whiteness of it all is a little much for me, and I'm sure I could play with it just a little and get it more to my liking. At the moment, it looks like the css is coded right into the page templates, but it shouldn't be too hard to split it out. I suppose I could go monkey around in the kJams program package, but I *really* don't want to do that, as anything I accomplish would be wiped out by a version update.

I'm thinking about using some browser tools to force the css changes, but I'd rather not have to. I'd be more than happy to share any custom css I come up with.

>>Sedge

dave
Site Admin

Re: Ooh, Ooh, another idea - access to web server css

Post by dave »

if you want to "split it out" as you say, please feel free to mod the code and send me your changes.
make sure your "split out" stuff lives in the kjams prefs folder, in it's own folder