kJams 64bit for Mac 2.1b60 - Audio Input 1 Greyed Out

Forum for discussing issues with the 64bit version of kJams
tuckerdog

kJams 64bit for Mac 2.1b60 - Audio Input 1 Greyed Out

Post by tuckerdog »

I am running into a problem after installing the latest 64bit beta for the Mac - 2.1b60. Audio Input 1 is greyed out and I am unable to select any input device. I uninstalled and reinstalled and no luck. I downloaded another copy and same issue. I renamed the old prefs folder and reinstalled and same issue. I checked in system preferences---security----privacy---microphone and do not see kjams listed. I executed this command via terminal to recreate the apps that request microphone access:

tccutil reset Microphone

Same issue. Rebooted, reinstalled and still my input devices are greyed out. They work fine when I select them in Midi and audio settings. No other programs are running keeping access to the Audio Input devives. It seems like kJams is not asking the Mac OS for permissions to use the Microphone since system preferences---security----privacy---microphone, kjams is never listed nor does it ask for Microphone access. Is there a way to force it to ask and keep the permissions? On an older beta, it worked fine. I am running MacOs 11.4. Any other ideas as I searched the wiki and forums to no avail. Thanks.

-Tuckerdog

dave
Site Admin

Re: kJams 64bit for Mac 2.1b60 - Audio Input 1 Greyed Out

Post by dave »

audio input is not supported yet.
more info here:
https://karaoke.kjams.com/wiki/Downloads/64bit_Beta