Playlist sorted by date gets stuck

Forum for discussing issues with the 64bit version of kJams
HowardBrazee

Playlist sorted by date gets stuck

Post by HowardBrazee »

Wednesday May 26 04:35 pm—On Mojave, sorted Library playlist by date. Sang a song, but that song stayed where it was (after it updated “date”), then I noticed —Sorting by “Date”, please wait…. Elapsed Time: 3:30— It kept switching between 3:30 and 3:31 for a long time before I quit out of kJams 2-64. After that I opened kJams 2-64, but no windows opened. Activity monitor shows kJams 2 is using up over 100% CPU. I couldn’t quit, needed to kill kJams to reboot.
Booted to Catalina and opened kJams, and sent a Crash Report at 4:54. Song was sorted correctly. I played another song, and got the same —Sorting by “Date”, please wait… Elapsed Time: 3:01— loop.
Tried to quit kJams 2—64. Activity Monitor didn’t show 100%, but I had to force-quit again. Restart showed it sorted correctly, and I could quit successfully.

dave
Site Admin

Re: Playlist sorted by date gets stuck

Post by dave »

i recommend staying on Mojave, don't bother going to catalina, it won't change test restults.

please only report things that you can reproduce with 100% reliability. can you reproduce this problem? what are the steps?
also please only report one thing per forum topic. seems you had more than one issue come up?