Anyone want a copy of iGlasses?

Sell, buy, trade! Want to know what equipment you should buy? Got something to sell? Want to post a review? It all goes here! (note: pirates will be banned)
DeusExMachina

Anyone want a copy of iGlasses?

Post by DeusExMachina »

I have it on good authority (Thanks Dave) that iGlasses is now compatible with kJams! For those not in the know, iGlasses allows the user to apply realtime effects to the iSight video feed, and, most importantly, increase brightness in dimly lit surroundings. This is very important for those who like to to video cam underlay in kJams, because, let's face it, the built-in iSight's low light performance… well, it sucks. And since many of us use kJams in very dimly lit environments, being able to boost brightness is very useful.
At 19.95, however, it is a bit expensive.

But wait, they offer volume discounts! So I am trying to see if I can get a group of people here to commit to buying it, and thus affording us a group discount. This might be as low as 50%,or possibly more, if we can get enough people interested. If you are, reply here with an e-mail address or reply to my e-mail address. After I get a suitable number of people, I will set up a PayPal account to collect funds and then make the purchase.

Anyone?

manifold _ sky at yahoo.com

DeusExMachina

Re: Anyone want a copy of iGlasses?

Post by DeusExMachina »

Boooo

dave
Site Admin

Re: Anyone want a copy of iGlasses?

Post by dave »

:(