How do I get Preview Video?

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
capone949

How do I get Preview Video?

Post by capone949 »

Hey there,
My question is this.... How do I make it so my Macbook Pro has a lyrics preview screen and the 2nd monitor has a full screen lyrics? I want the singer to see the TV monitor with full screen lyrics but I want to view the lyrics on my laptop also, just in a smaller window.

dave
Site Admin

Re: PREVIEW VIDEO

Post by dave »

capone949

Re: How do I get Preview Video?

Post by capone949 »

Yes thanks but I did read all that but heres my issue...
I have kjams pro but cannot use the artwork section,how do I do that? Also I noticed in that diagram that my screen menu starts with artist,song,album etc...and ends with pitch,I should be able to see vocals,comments etc right? I dont see those.I mean I basically have to click suppress right channel vocal every song. I should be able to have a list of wich vocals or without any vocals.I need help.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

I have kjams pro but cannot use the artwork section,how do I do that?
it says right in the Artwork article:
To reveal (the artwork panel), click the little tri-angley button to the right of the repeat button (which looks like two arrows pointing to each other's tail)
What you call "screen menu" is actually called the "Sort Columns Header Bar". Context click on it and reveal whatever you want, eg: Vocal Channel.
You can then select a bunch of songs at once, then pick right channel, and it will set them all at once.

Sedge

Post by Sedge »

You can also drag and drop columns by the header, to organize them in whichever order you wish, and each playlist/source remembers its view/order settings... Stellar!

capone949

Post by capone949 »

Genius...I got it. Thank you so much for the help. Thank God for FORUMS!

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)

capone949

Post by capone949 »

HOW DO I CONNECT MY MIXER TI MACBOOK PRO INTO KJAMS? THIS SHOULD BE SIMPLE BUT IM HAVING TROUBLE BECAUSE I DONT GET ANY SOUND. HEADPHONE JACK TO MIXER IN, MIXER OUT TO SPEAKERS?

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

okay first of all please don't shout. (if you didn't know, caps lock text is considered shouting)

but yes you have it correct. headphone jack into mixer, microphones into mixer, mixer out to speakers. i don't think this is a kJams issue? do you get any sound at all from your mac to your mixer?