Media Cloq (Sound Choice)

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
djmixermastermike

Media Cloq (Sound Choice)

Post by djmixermastermike »

Hey Dave, I just Down loaded your Kjams lite for a trial run this weekend as a KJ for a corp. event. I usually DJ but I'm getting my feet wet as a kj as well. Anyway your program has worked beautifully on my 2gig of ram macbook ripping all of my CD's without fail except for one. My sound choice CD's with the Media Clog label UUGH! Do you know of anyway around this. maybe a separate external drive? I've tried contacting Sound Choice to no avail.

Thanks!

dave
Site Admin

Re: Media Cloq (Sound Choice)

Post by dave »

the "way around" that is to return the disc and get a refund. then buy the songs in an un-encrypted format.

see this thread.

djmixermastermike

Post by djmixermastermike »

dave wrote:the "way around" that is to return the disc and get a refund. then buy the songs in an un-encrypted format.

see this thread.
I was afraid of that :| Thanks for the quick response

seanphafer

Post by seanphafer »

I've sent a few back to Sound Choice for replacement with the newer versions that do not have the Media Cloq on them. If they produced a version without it later, they'll swap it for something like $5.00 a CDG. Cheaper than trying to buy them all individually.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)