WORKS GREAT

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
sturtus

WORKS GREAT

Post by sturtus »

I'm giving $40 up to get all the functionality because it sucked having to sit and hit Apple-O and import each song as it comes up. It worked, but i'd rather have playlists.

I ran it from a PowerBook 867, video from the VGA side port to my TV, audio from a Sonica USB audio device to my stereo. I hooked a cheapo mic up to my guitar amp and put it next to the TV, a little reverb and boom. Karaoke party.

The Lite version is rather pricy for average consumer software. But it beats the snot out of iStar as far as functionality and stability.

dave
Site Admin

Thanks! :D

Post by dave »

Hey glad to hear it's workin' for ya!

You can actually get pretty decent functionality even with the free one, you know you can load your library with as many songs as you want, then when you want to play one just type it's name to find it, then double click on it. The free version does not limit the number of songs you can import.

yes playlists do make automating a show much easier!

(i had to edit a snip from your post, this is not the place to discuss the activity you mentioned, just covering my butt) :)