USB Foot controller

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
ocheye

USB Foot controller

Post by ocheye »

It's some time since I posed a question about foot control and I'm curious to know if anyone on the forum has actually used one of these controllers. Some have 2 pedals and others like the Savant Elite have 3.
I have been using an old 12" powerbook which is my preferred choice although I now have a 15" macbook pro which I haven't used live as it is a little large for my stage set up ( I don't do Karaoke but use KJams for my backing tracks).
It would be nice to use a simple foot controller to start tracks and to scroll (probably not much more than that). Church Cat kindly pointed me in the direction of one that would appear to fit the bill although it wasn't cheap.
I could really do with hearing from someone who has actually used one in practise in a live situation with a Mac. Most seem to be designed for Windows, as you would expect, but they all claim to be reasonably Mac compatible (with certain reservations)
Can anyone advise?

Ocheye

dave
Site Admin

Re: USB Foot controller

Post by dave »

Bueller?

ocheye

Post by ocheye »

Hi Dave

Have tried googling 'beueller' and other spelling variations but have had no joy

Cheers
Andy

Paul

Post by Paul »

Suspect it may be in reference to the film Ferris Beuller's day off
a masterpiece btw :)

Paul

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

sorry i spelled it wrong, it has been corrected. Paul is correct. It has come to mean "is there nobody here who can answer this question?"

Sedge

Post by Sedge »

heh - still wrong - it's Bueller.
Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

:shock: