Addendum: Unloading some Samson mics (wired and wireless)

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
DeusExMachina

Addendum: Unloading some Samson mics (wired and wireless)

Post by DeusExMachina »

I am unloading a bunch of mics, if anyone is interested.
I listed the wireless ones before, now I have some wired mics as well (see below)
this is my craigslist post for the wireless mics:
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/msg/869003510.html

*Follow the link above for pics

From the link:
I am selling a few extra Samson Stage 5H wireless microphone systems. They are set to channel 11 frequency. VHF for better signal transmission over many other wireless mics, to give clean, clear signal and avoid dropouts and provide a range of up to 300'.

They are in original, open box in Brand NEW condition. Opened to test. Contents are complete and include: microphone, AC adapter, half-rack VHF receiver, 9-volt battery, still shrink wrapped, 1/4" PA connector cable, and Retail Box. Includes all original documentation. Average eBay price around ~40 with shipping.

Off the Box: "The Stage 5H system includes a great-sounding handheld microphone, a VHF receiver that offers variable squelch, six segment LED RF level and audio level metering, front mounted antenna and XLR and 1/4-inch outputs"

Make the most of live presentations and performances with this wireless vocal microphone system that features wireless RF frequency transmission for crystal-clear audio and up to a 300' wireless range.

Product Features
Ideal for live presentations and performances
Half-rack VHF receiver design with wireless RF frequency transmission for crystal-clear audio; FM transmission mode
Frequency range: 173.80MHz - 213.20MHz; 25 frequencies
Up to 300' wireless range
Dual conversion design; noise-reduction technology helps eliminate ambient noise for improved transmission clarity
Up to 10 hours of battery life with 9V battery (included)
Easy-to-read battery level and signal level meters keep you aware of power status and signal quality
XLR and 1/4" outputs
Frequency response: 40Hz - 15kHz±3dB
Signal-to-noise ratio: >100dB
Includes 10' 1/4"-to-1/4" cable, 9V battery and AC adapter

Specifications:
Product Height- Receiver: 1-1/2"; Microphone: 9"
Product Width- Receiver: 9-1/5"; Microphone: 2"
Product Weight- Receiver: 7.1 oz.; Microphone: 3 oz.

See post below Dave's for specifics on the wired mics.
Last edited by DeusExMachina on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeusExMachina

Addendum: MORE STUFF!!!!

Post by DeusExMachina »

I have come into a bunch more stuff, so I am updating my list. I have the following karaoke related stuff:

11 Samson R10S Microphones
14 Samson Wireless Stage 5H Microphone System
2 Samson R31S Microphones
3 Samson Q6 Microphones
6 Rock Band Hit Kits from Blockhead

I am keeping one of the Stage 5H Systems and one of the Q6s (very nice kit) and the rest is up for grabs.

$10 for the R10Ses
$35 for the wireless
$14 for the R31Ses
$20 for the Q6es
and $18 for the Hit Kits

This includes shipping to anywhere in the US, (I'll ship to other countries to registered members of the forum, but I may have to add a bit, depending.)

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

8)