OS X Sierra

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
DeusExMachina

Re: OS X Sierra

Post by DeusExMachina »

Dave: I am pretty sure this is an OS X/AppleTV thing, probably deep in the tool box. Restarting machine and AppleTV didn't help, but a combination of unplugging/replugging in HDMI cables, and changing resolutions in Displays eventually got it to work.
Also, if the video window is on the main monitor (MBP), it fullscreens just fine.
But when it is dragged to the secondary display, it ignores fullscreen (but honors all other video settings).
Last edited by DeusExMachina on Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

yeah sorry i don't have an ATV to test with currently in my possession. it seems you have a viable workaround for now.

DeusExMachina

Post by DeusExMachina »

So, not sure if this is the same issue, but I have isolated one cause. Having the Video 2 window open will cause that window to take commands to change window size by default. So if any other window than Video 1 is topped, hitting ⌘-0 will affect the Video 2 window, NOT Video 1. This includes if the main window is uppermost, even if Video 1 is directly under that in the hierarchy.
I.e., unless Video 1 is top and active, all sizing commands go to Video 2.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

yeah, that's a bug then