Is it possible to save kjams tracks into itunes

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
ocheye

Is it possible to save kjams tracks into itunes

Post by ocheye »

I use kjams for backing tracks and would like to transfer tracks into iTunes for rehearsals (like in my car). However many of my tracks have keys changed and edited start and finish times. Is this possible?
Andy

dave
Site Admin

Re: Is it possible to save kjams tracks into itunes

Post by dave »

if you export it to a movie (eg: AppleTV format) it will work in iTunes. your key changes will be preserved but not tempo or start/end times

ocheye

Post by ocheye »

Thanks Dave :D

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)

ocheye

Post by ocheye »

The files are going to be very large on my old iPod if I transfer them all as movies (I've done some already). I tried to burn to a dvd as an alternative but I got the message that I could only burn a maximum of two tracks. I bought the Lite version years ago in its very early stages so not sure why it is regarded as a trial. It's probably a futile exercise anyway as i'm sure you would have given me that option, Dave.
Cheers
Andy

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

The files are going to be very large on my old iPod if I transfer them all as movies (I've done some already).
use "iPhone" as your encoder instead, that'll make'm smaller
I tried to burn to a dvd as an alternative but I got the message that I could only burn a maximum of two tracks
that means you tried to burn a CD+G, not a DVD. and it also means you didn't buy the (or didn't activate a purchased) burning plugin, which would allow you to burn a full disc's worth of CD+G tracks
burning DOES preserve key changes
I bought the Lite version years ago in its very early stages so not sure why it is regarded as a trial
send me an email and we'll get it registered again (note this won't enable the burning plugin unless you also bought that too and activate that, separately)
It's probably a futile exercise anyway as i'm sure you would have given me that option
it's just a matter of me not having all the information. now that i do i CAN give you the option.

please send me an email, and we'll get it fixed.