reverted to Tryout mode?

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
weezer1000000

reverted to Tryout mode?

Post by weezer1000000 »

I have always had music folders which store programs for performing. I am a singer. Each folder had about 10 or 12 songs in it.

I received a message on the screen that there can only be three songs in each folder or I have to pay for them. Am I reading that correctly?

I have already paid for all of the songs in my library. I also just had my computer worked on. When I got it back I noticed there were only three songs in each folder. I thought something happened when they migrated it, then I received that message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

dave
Site Admin

Re: tryout mode

Post by dave »

I have always had music folders which store programs for performing
i think you mean "i have always had Playlists which store a set of tracks for performing", right?
there can only be three songs in each folder or I have to pay for them
actually, it said:
kJams <kjams edition> (Tryout) only allows you to have up to 3 items in a “<playlist type>” playlist. Would you like to purchase the fully functional version?
It's not talking about paying for songs at all, what happened is kJams got reverted to Tryout mode (unlicensed)

so you just need to go "Help->Enter Serial Number" then paste your SN from your email receipt. if you need help with that please email me

weezer1000000

Re: reverted to Tryout mode?

Post by weezer1000000 »

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean email receipt for purchasing Kjams? I purchased it years ago. I don't have that. What is the SN number?
Please help me with this. Thank you.

dave
Site Admin

Re: reverted to Tryout mode?

Post by dave »

for security reasons i can't give you your SN over the forums.

as i said:
if you need help with that please email me