kayjaypro

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
manny3425

kayjaypro

Post by manny3425 »

I signed up for kayjaypro but I am having difficulty accessing the database of songs. I have a subscription.
I cannot seem to get any response from the site, and I tried managing it from Kjamspro preferences to no success.

I am running an Apple Mac Book Pro, running OS 10.9.4

Can anyone help me with this?

dave
Site Admin

Re: kayjaypro

Post by dave »

i will look at it this week and get back to you

manny3425

Post by manny3425 »

Anything Yet Dave on this issue?

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

it is still at or near the very top of my list. i have been dealing with the Windows auto-updater being busted for the last month! I have not forgotten!

manny3425

Post by manny3425 »

Okay, understand

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

I just tested it and it's working. can you give me an example of what's not working, what steps you took, what the error message was?

manny3425

Post by manny3425 »

Yes Dave, I do not see the kayjaypro library listed under my kjams pro. Shouldn't it be listed under music stores. I'm a rookie at this so I may need some help. The kayjay pro website doesn't clarify what I should do to access the song database. Ive already paid one month so now I'm going into my 2nd month to no avail.
overall, I need help.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

apparently there has been a great misunderstanding here.

did you read this?
https://karaoke.kjams.com/wiki/KayJayPro

the key words being "meta data". that is "information about a thing", it is not the thing itself.

so to be clear, it is NOT a music library, it is a database containing information about songs: names, artists, albums, things like that.

You subscribe to it so that when you rip your existing CD+G discs that you bought, you can easily get the meta-data.

manny3425

Post by manny3425 »

Dave, after reading extensively and not being tired when reading the particulars...I feel real dumb. Sorry for bothering you with this.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)