Stoked!

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
TheFullMonte

Stoked!

Post by TheFullMonte »

I just got kJams2 installed and set up! 8) It was so simple! I am very thankful for Dave and his team for working so diligently to continue to make the product better. I cannot imagine the amount of hours have been spent writing code for this application. Now the goal is to get moved in to the new place in Denver and start marketing my karaoke show in the awesome mile high city, with the tools from kJams and Karaoke Cloud I'll be able to put together a fabulous show! So excited and looking forward to getting a Macbook Pro to run the whole circus act with!

Anybody experienced any success with the Karaoke Cloud Affiliate program, dealing with the KC Gift Cards? I'm curious to hear some testimonials about it.

dave
Site Admin

Re: Stoked!

Post by dave »

and his team
lol. the "Team" consists of me, myself, and I.
I cannot imagine the amount of hours have been spent writing code for this application
it would be interesting to tally that. just look at the version history. it goes back to July 2004
:D