iJams can't enter password

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
chiyunpai

iJams can't enter password

Post by chiyunpai »

Hello,

I just purchased the KJams2 and the iJams. I can't enter the password in iJams after I select the singer. I am using iOS7 with iPhone 4S. Would somebody be able to help me on this?

Chi-Yun

dave
Site Admin

Re: iJams can't enter password

Post by dave »

sorry, iJams i think isn't being developed any more.

you should use wtkJams instead!

i've just now redirected all iJams links to wtkJams.

dreben

Post by dreben »

Still there's no Cyrillic support in "Wtkjams". Ijams works perfect!

djunod

Post by djunod »

dreben wrote:Still there's no Cyrillic support in "Wtkjams". Ijams works perfect!
What do you mean? If it works perfect in iJams, it works in wtkJams. Cyrillic is in the OS, you just select the correct keyboard in settings. Verified selecting it from settings works then in wtkJams.

The name shows up fine in wtkJams, just doesn't show up correctly in kJams (shows up as BBDBD4) instead of the characters I enter.

dreben

Post by dreben »

Dave,
I forgot to say, I mean Kjams-01. And is not very polite to ask some of the guests to use "Ijams" and the other "wtkjams".

djunod

Post by djunod »

dreben wrote:Still there's no Cyrillic support in "Wtkjams". Ijams works perfect!
I'm having the opposite behavior on an iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.3

iJams does *NOT* support Cyrillic. The name that I had created using wtkJams shows up as B8BDD4 in the singer list, instead of the correct Cyrillic characters. I can not use the Cyrillic keyboard in iJams, it is only allowing the old keyboard.

wtkJams *DOES* support Cyrillic. The name shows up in the singer list using the correct Cyrillic characters. The keyboard is the correct Cyrillic keyboard.

Please explain what you mean.

dreben

Post by dreben »

Well, once again.
In "Ijams" I'm using Cyrillic Bulgarian keyboard-cp1251 on my Iphone-4 and it works correctly.
Same iPhone, same keyboard, same MBP-15, same Kjams with "wtkjams" no results in search field.
For me "Wtkjams" DOES NOT support Cyrillic.
P.S. Same result with iPod touch-4.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

yes, we have discovered the issue and are working on it, thanks for your reports!