Book Printing

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
Karanight

Book Printing

Post by Karanight »

I noticed on the thread Can't Find Songs since last update
dave wrote: and boom! no more need for books ever again.
I have books printed professionally and they're so good that I've got businesses asking if they can advertise in the book. I have about 20 A4 books that I get done as and when required and I have 150 A5 books printed 3 time a year. I spent 7 months getting the songs I wanted correct (I deleted all the songs that are not known in my country and all the dups) I should add that the systems I use at work still have all the tracks and none are deleted from those machines, I did my list for printing on my macbook at home and I dont use the macbook for presenting. The books are perfect bound and the A5 books cost me less than £2 each and customers are encouraged to take them home, they love this and so do the advertises. I'm now making money when I have reprints from the advertising.
I love the idea of paperless list but for some reason my customers don't. I've seen threads on here where some KJ's only use the paperless system and I did my best to implement it but alas I couldn't get it going so I came up with the book idea and I'm so glad I did. There are some that use the apps on their phone but even they love the books and take them home.
There's clearly no "one size fits all" and I wonder if anyone else has the same issues
Posted by Len of LensKaraoke fame

Web site at
http://lenskaraoke.com

dave
Site Admin

Re: Book Printing

Post by dave »

allright, you got me there, i relent. books are cool too.

<grumpyface/>

:D