First night

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
lenskaraoke

First night

Post by lenskaraoke »

Well I finally started using kjams last night, what a night. I was a nervous wreck at the start because even though Friday is my quietest night it is still a very busy night. I am very excited about it as I found the remote works on kjams even though the kjams is not highlighted so when I press the space bar itunes (that I use in conjunction with kjams for background music) plays or pauses, so I can operate both systems very fast When I First practiced with it at home I was tabbing from one program to the other, no need to that now.
I did find that during the night, when I marked a singer as here and created a “tonight play list” for them that sometimes, when I looked at the rotation, that singers songs were not listed. I then went back and unmarked the singer as here and then marked them as here again, their songs were then in the list.
Having said though it was a fab night, thanks for a great prog Dave and keep up the good work........Len
Tell the truth or lose the horse

dave
Site Admin

huh

Post by dave »

i haven't tried it like that. normally you just make a new singer and start putting stuff into their "Tonight" list. that will automatically mark them as "here" (assuming you have that preference set). but i'll put that bug on the list.