Fixed song names

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
Krisko

Fixed song names

Post by Krisko »

Hey guys. I've been using Kjams for a little over a year, but only for stores. Now that I just bought a Mac, I purchased Pro and ready to rock shows better than ever.

I have a question:

I aquired a whole bunch of new music on CD, and am ripping/renaming (which is much easier through kjams than my old setup btw) and then realized it wasn't changing the actual file. I was wondering if there was a way to rename the files to If the way they appear on Kjams. Since it doesn't have it's own book writing software, I'd like to keep using Songlist Generator if I can.

If not I guess I'll have to go rename them again lol

dave
Site Admin

Re: Fixed song names

Post by dave »

kjams should definitely be renaming the songs on disk. if not, check your prefs->tags->conform, should be ON

Krisko

Post by Krisko »

Oh shoot.. sorry dave, I was reading the info on the folder and not the actual song.

I'm still new to mac life lol. Songs are in fact changed as I need them.. thanks! :)

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

:)

yes, i never got around to renaming the folders, as that really doesn't matter and you CAN get around it.

-dave