Urrgh....Heeeelp!!!

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
floradora

Urrgh....Heeeelp!!!

Post by floradora »

I'm running KJams Lite on MacBook Pro OS Lion. On opening the program tonight, it asked me if I wanted to upgrade to the latest version. As I'm going to be using it at the weekend for a friend's party, I said not yet, as I'm nervous of changing anything at a crucial time. I don't know what happened next, because the top menu bar and the dock icons have now disappeared when KJams is active on screen, which means I can't close it down. I'm hopeful that if I could close the program, then re-open it, everything would be OK again. Any ideas?

dave
Site Admin

Re: Urrgh....Heeeelp!!!

Post by dave »

you're in full screen mode, and this is not related to updating or declining to update.

command-zero will get you out

floradora

Post by floradora »

Phew! Thanks so much, Dave. Everything's back to normal. Now I feel stupid for having panicked.

floradora

Post by floradora »

My first outing with KJams was perfect, great, awesome etc etc. None of those frustrating glitches I used to get when running free karaoke software on a PC. Best software purchase I ever made :P

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

awesome!