Converting CAVS files to kjams compatible format

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
dave
Site Admin

:(

Post by dave »

Sadly it is Windoze only. But you still maybe able to use it from the command line with a script? I've not yet tried. I've updated the FAQ to point to it.

ChurchCat

Re: :(

Post by ChurchCat »

dave wrote:Sadly it is Windoze only. But you still maybe able to use it from the command line with a script? I've not yet tried. I've updated the FAQ to point to it.
Are people still using Windows for karaoke. :shock:

What is wrong with them? Have they not heard about kJams?

:roll:

CC
Every forum needs it's own cat.

trippster

Post by trippster »

I'm fixin to install virtual pc and windows xp and see where this takes me 8)

ChurchCat

Post by ChurchCat »

trippster wrote:I'm fixin to install virtual pc and windows xp and see where this takes me 8)
Hmm, XP I have heard of that, it is a kind of ancient operating system isn't it?

:wink:

CC
Every forum needs it's own cat.

El Ramos

Post by El Ramos »

trippster wrote:I'm fixin to install virtual pc and windows xp and see where this takes me 8)
Speaking as someone who's playing a converted MCG in the background while I type this, I think it will take you to a very happy place. :wink:

dave
Site Admin

Q from me:

Post by dave »

so can one of you say whether you can invoke this item from the command line with source and dest specified? that would rock. if so i'd be willing to whip up a script to convert a folder.

El Ramos

Re: Q from me:

Post by El Ramos »

dave wrote:so can one of you say whether you can invoke this item from the command line with source and dest specified? that would rock. if so i'd be willing to whip up a script to convert a folder.
Tried it...the program ignores all command line arguments and just opens in a window.

dave
Site Admin

:(

Post by dave »

dam