DAVE I NEED HELP!

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
JoeC

DAVE I NEED HELP!

Post by JoeC »

Dave,
I have been a Kjams user for over a year. My MacBook Pro is currently being reloaded with Lion OS X. I have been having a problem with the operating system (we think.) My question is, when I continue with the Migration Assistant and begin loading my backups, I have been advised not to load KJams from the Time Machine. Since I got it from you on-line, how can I do this again? Apple usually thinks problems always start with third party software and they want me to load it independently from the backup.
By the way, I have a gig tomorrow (2/10) at 4:oopm (EST). So at this point I'm FREAKING OUT!
Your expert help is, as always, greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
JoeC

dave
Site Admin

Re: DAVE I NEED HELP!

Post by dave »

whoever advised you to NOT load kJams is stoned. ignore them with impunity or whatever the phrase is.

but if you need kjams just go download it from the web site, then run it and go help->enter serial number, then enter your SN.

but you won't have to do that if you just restore it from the backup.

JoeC

Post by JoeC »

Thanks for getting back to me. I expected a much more pointed reply to the Apple attitude actually than just "Stoned". But I agree, I have had ZERO problems with KJams since installing it. So I take your advice as to go ahead and install it from the Migration Assistant along with everything else.
By the way, If I had to redownload it, I feared I would lose all of me playlists, purchased songs, etc. Am I right?
JC

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

you are correct, unless you restore from a backup you will lose everything :(

totally stoned. ;-)

zohaa3492

Post by zohaa3492 »

Sign up with 200-101 exam questions ccna for getting incredible online testking courses Testking and artinstitutesmiami We also provide best www.tabor.edu and selftestengine with guaranteed success in Florida Institute of Technology

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

8)