Spotted in the Wiki

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
ChurchCat

Spotted in the Wiki

Post by ChurchCat »

dave wrote:i have an iPhone
:lol:

Nice to know Dave.

:D

Now don't rub it in. We don't get the iPhone in Europe until the end of the year.

CC

p.s. Are you pleased with it?

dave
Site Admin

am i *pleased* with it?

Post by dave »

You could say that. Yes. I am sorry but I simply must rub it in. I can't help it. It is in fact the most awesome fone ever made in the history of the universe. 8)

Favorite features:
web browsing: wow it's the real thing
jedi finger gesturing UI: OMG this is the way ALL UI's should work

dumbness:
* no bluetooth linking with your computer: how dumb is that? no integrated dialing, or caller ID or sharing the modem with the computer, no drag and drop to move things back and forth
* can't delete the 453 spams at once, must delete them manually one at a time? fuck that. so i basically don't even use the email feature, it's useless without filtering and batch operations
* no iChat

but all these things will likely be fixed with a software update, which is something my RAZR could never do.

ChurchCat

Post by ChurchCat »

O.k. you have had the phone now for long enough to know if it was a good buy or not. What are your impressions now that the initial gloss has worn a bit thin?

Is the lack of 3G really an issue. There is lots of discussion about this fact over here. Many are hoping that when they release the iPhone on this side of the pond then it will be 3G enabled.

CC

dave
Site Admin

Yum

Post by dave »

I still love it. Lickable. Speed is like so what, you wait ten seconds instead of four, who cares. the thing works!