Open Question. - Where do you get yours from?

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
ChurchCat

Open Question. - Where do you get yours from?

Post by ChurchCat »

I am always interested in getting a bargain but am cautious of using the internet without recommendation.

Dave has linked to some good karaoke sites. Are there any others that you know of that is should visit.

For buying CD+G discs I usually visit these two sites first.

Pocket Songs and Session

I visit Pocket Songs because so many of their discs have guide vocals on them. As a singing teacher these are really useful. I like Session because the service is good and I like their extensive search engine.

So which sites do YOU use and why?

CC :D

cstanyer

Post by cstanyer »

Do you know of anywhere online that you can download individual CD-G tracks from?

As I'm no KJ I don't necessarily want to buy compilations of songs that I'm only going to sing a couple of, would much prefer to purchase just the ones I want to learn?

dave
Site Admin

where to buy

Post by dave »

downloads:
http://www.kjams.com/wiki/FAQ

compile your own custom disc and have it sent to you:
http://mycdg.com/

cstanyer

Post by cstanyer »

Brilliant!

Only had kjams for a few days and I am never ceasing to be amazed!

ChurchCat

Post by ChurchCat »

cstanyer wrote:Brilliant!

Only had kjams for a few days and I am never ceasing to be amazed!
The program is excellent. Now if only it could actually make me sing in tune.

:?

CC

:wink: :wink:
Every forum needs it's own cat.

dave
Site Admin

sing in tune

Post by dave »

I'm working with my future self (thru a simplified einstein-rosen bridge time portal) to bring to market the "kJams VoiceBot" implant, it's a simple hypo-spray type shot that you take, which injects billions of microbic nanobots, who's function it is to make you sound like Aretha Franklin or Jason Mraz or even a custom voice (like your own!) but with perfect pitch and timing. It's totally awesome. Just have to work out the bugs, like right now it makes your voice 20x louder, which can blow your speakers, but it's almost there.....

ChurchCat

Re: sing in tune

Post by ChurchCat »

dave wrote:I'm working with my future self (thru a simplified einstein-rosen bridge time portal) to bring to market the "kJams VoiceBot" implant, it's a simple hypo-spray type shot that you take, which injects billions of microbic nanobots, who's function it is to make you sound like Aretha Franklin or Jason Mraz or even a custom voice (like your own!) but with perfect pitch and timing. It's totally awesome. Just have to work out the bugs, like right now it makes your voice 20x louder, which can blow your speakers, but it's almost there.....
Don't be silly. Whoever heard of a cat singing like Jason Mraz.

:lol:

Now Johnny Cash, there is a great sound for a cat.

:D

CC
Every forum needs it's own cat.

cstanyer

Post by cstanyer »

anyone used www.buykaraokedownloads.com before? I'm considering using them as we speak...

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

8)