kJams is free to try! So try it out before you buy! If you go to buy it, you'll see this:
kJams is Shareware with no time limit, that means is FREE to use for as long as you want. Please be sure that you really want it before purchasing.
It is basically saying "Like, hey man, don't buy it unless you've totally tried it and are creamy-smooth happy with it, that is why it is ShareWare."
Before you purchase, you can use kJams in Tryout mode for as long as you want. There are some minor limitations to the Tryout version, which should not get in the way of you discovering if you like kJams.
Generally, I do not give refunds until you have allowed me to do everything in my power help you first, since:
- it's shareware and you can try everything before you buy
- if you don't understand something, that doesn't mean it's broken, and a simple word from me may make you go "oh i see, now i understand"
- it is simple courtesy to allow me the chance to make it completely right for you
Eligible for Refund
In general, I will refund your money if you're not happy, but I'd really like you to first meet these criteria:
- you have discovered a bug that is totally crimping your style (must be an actual bug, not something that is functioning as designed)
- you report said bug to me within 30 days of purchase
- we do a screen-share session (so i can see your computer)
- you give me 5 business days to come up with a fix
If we have done all of the above and I wasn't able to fix it in time and give you a shiny new build of the app, then I'll refund your money. That is a personal guarantee!
Not *really* eligible
Keep in mind that kJams is free to try! You can try it out for as long as you want, it's completely free and there's no expiration. You're NOT really eligible for a refund if:
- you discover it's not really what you want / need / expect / thought / wished for
- you find a bug but don't report it, wait a week, and tell me i didn't fix it in time
- you find another program to use before you find time to talk to me to fix any issue
- you don't give me a chance to make it work for you
- you use it for a while then decide you don't want to use it any more
- you don't like the way kJams does something (for example, slow searching)
Having said all that, this is just a "policy", and I totally made it all up, so just call me and talk to me and i'm sure we can work something out.