kJams versus the world

Just talk about kJams stuff with each other, describe things you did that worked, talk about your setup, anything that doesn't fit into the other forums!
lenskaraoke

kJams versus the world

Post by lenskaraoke »

Some time ago I was asked to look at another karaoke program so I could present using somebody else's kit, so I Learned a bit about the program in question and today I did my first show with it and it made me realize just what a bril program kJams is. I always knew Kjams was good, what with all the features, but to actually use another program really hammers the point home. I will have to continue using this other program cos the person I'm presenting for won't change to mac, but when I got home from presenting I wanted to cuddle the kjams program but thats not possible,so, I opened kJams and just played around with it, how soothing it was :lol:
Tell the truth or lose the horse

Brendan

Post by Brendan »

Yes, i have a freind who is trying out a PC karoaoke program. She was inspired by my Kjams. I will be eager to see if it lives up to Kjams. I doubt it could be as good as. I have a feeling she may be converting soon.

:D

dave
Site Admin

:)

Post by dave »

8) 8)