New External Hard Drive problem AGAIN

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
waynegfx

New External Hard Drive problem AGAIN

Post by waynegfx »

Dave, I have moved all files to a new external hard drive and something went wrong. I have been at this until about 2 A.M. I will write you in the morning to possibly get help. I went over this with you a while back and can't remember what I did wrong. I will definitely send you some money on PayPal to show my appreciation. I don't have a show until Wednesday night. Thanks so much, Wayne

waynegfx

Re: New External Hard Drive problem AGAIN

Post by waynegfx »

Dave, I get this message when I try to play a song,
Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 12.08.00 PM.png

waynegfx

Post by waynegfx »

I can't get kJams to play any of my songs, please help me when you have a chance. My phone number is 214-926-6571 Thank you, Wayne

waynegfx

Post by waynegfx »

I have a karaoke show tomorrow night and really need to get this problem solved. I am thinking about reinstalling kJams and reloading my music with the old kJams Library files for venues. If anyone knows how to solve my initial problem, please help if you can

waynegfx

Post by waynegfx »

Disregard all above messages, I figured it out and everything is fixed.

DeusExMachina

Post by DeusExMachina »

In general, you can see where kJams thinks your files are by showing the "File: zip" (or the other appropriate field) in the library. If this does not match the path to the new drive, kJams will not see them.
Last edited by DeusExMachina on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

:D