Tricerasoft

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
EVO

Tricerasoft

Post by EVO »

I use Tricerasoft to stream and buy songs for my shows and noticed last show that library dropped from 85000 songs to 66000 songs. A visit to there website says they are still offering 99000 songs. Did i do something wrong?

I know it seems weird to complain about only 66000 songs but it made a huge difference in the songs that i had available compared to what my customers were asking for. Usually we have a solid 90%-95% of there requests, This time it was maybe 60%-75%. The 20000 less songs was definitely noticeable.

Hoping there is a way to get those 20K songs back! Thanks as always.

dave
Site Admin

Re: Tricerasoft

Post by dave »

yeah i think that the licensing got pulled, so they had to remove "Tropical Zone".
where on their web site does it say 99k songs?

EVO

Post by EVO »

My bad, it says Over 90,000 songs. Fat fingers...
It says it a couple times on there home page.
Bummer on the licensing. This was a great way to run a show for fare prices and you cant beat the integration right into kJams! I wish more companies would go this route so we can have access to all of there libraries. It sure makes building a catalog a lot more affordable, and therefore would stop pirating. Better for everyone.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

huh, i'll have to ask them about that.

EVO

Post by EVO »

Lost another 5000 songs from Tricerasoft when I booted up for last nights show. Down to 61K songs. Just an FYI.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

he says he's going to look into it...

EVO

Post by EVO »

Hey Dave. Just fired up tonight and Tricerasoft is down to 44K songs! Any word what is up? I did notice that in the purchase window it says the full version will now have 53K songs but we are still missing 9K.

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

Zoom, Mr. Entertainer, and Sunfly have been removed from the store because the licensing was pulled by the publishers.

note: i'm just the messenger, this is as much a surprise to me as it is to you (and i understand it was a surprise to TriceraSoft as well)

re: 44,010 vs. 60,314 songs: you have "Include Songs with Lead or Guide Vocals" turned off. If you turn that on, you'll get the rest of the songs.

EVO

Post by EVO »

I understand that this is out of your control. Bummer though. It sure made life easy...

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

:/

singingkim

Post by singingkim »

Wondering if the only two stores I can access are Karaoke Cloud and Tricerasoft? They don't have a lot of the songs I'd like to purchase. If they are the only ones easily accessible by KJams, is there any other way to purchase songs online that would easily load into my KJams library?

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

if there were more stores available in kJams, you'd see them in kJams. sorry.
yes you can download karaoke from anywhere, then just add them to your library.