Compatible with MegaSeg?

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
rose61

Compatible with MegaSeg?

Post by rose61 »

Ever since I installed kJams, I have not been able to play any music in MegaSeg. I have sent an email to MegaSeg support, but I thought I would also post in here to see if anybody might have an idea of what the problem might be.
We provide fast success in testking dumps exam and by using our Tabor College high quality prep resources. We offer up-to-dated and Southwestern College dumps with definite guarantee of network+ training success

dave
Site Admin

Re: Compatible with MegaSeg?

Post by dave »

kJams does NOT affect other applications. If you has seemed that there is a connection between kJams and MegaSeg, i must report that that is a mirage.

If you restart your computer, DON'T run kJams, and ONLY run MegaSeg, do you get the same problem? If so, you have proven that it is not related to kJams (kJams is a "stand alone" app, it does not install drivers that affect the Operating System or other Apps)

Might i suggest you go through the MegaSeg peferences, look for "audio output", and ensure that it is set to a device that is connected and turned on. Also, check your Audio settings in your System Preferences.