Please support my laziness

Need help? Ask your questions here! I'll try to answer every one, but anyone can answer!
mandee

Please support my laziness

Post by mandee »

Hi Dave...

I just found your site (cos I have finally asked Google the right question) grr.

I'm not a kj. No intention of being a kj. I just like to sing and I recently bought karaoke disks so I'll have songs I want to sing that my kj does not have. I don't want the original disks to get scratched or ruined, so I'd like to make copies to use when I'm out to play. I see there are several options of kJams...but I'm not sure which support me best for the little I want to do.

The Lite version is only going to let me rip the first 3 songs of a disk, and at that, I wont be able to burn them to disk.

What do I do?

I have a MacBook Pro. Mac OS X 10.6.8

Please advise. Thanks!
~ mandee
mandeeberger@gmail.com

dave
Site Admin

Re: Please support my laziness

Post by dave »

keep in mind that to rip and/or burn you MAY need to purchase a special external CD drive. (i saw a used one for USD $32). But you can test Tryout ripping and burning to determine if your existing drive will work (kjams will tell you, just try it for free).

kJams Lite with Burning is $60 ($40 app, $20 Burning plugin).

It's only the tryout that limits your ripping ability, if you buy just the kJams app, ripping all tracks is enabled. Burning Tryout is similar, you can burn 2, but purchased fully enables burning.